DTY Hybrid X10 Real Time Vehicle DVR
- In The Box
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
DTY X10 Hybrid 4CH Vehicle DVR
The X10 is a rugged, solid-state (SSD) four channel CCTV DVR system designed specifically for automotive use. Designed using new hybrid technology making the DVR compatible with AHD and standard resolution cameras. An ideal security solution for protecting all kinds of vehicles including lorry’s, buses, coaches, taxis, cars and even boats. Vehicle CCTV cameras are providing businesses and individuals with HD video footage of conflicts as evidence. Many fleet companies are implementing vehicle CCTV systems to prevent equipment theft and increase the safety of their assets. Vehicle CCTV cameras offer high-quality video surveillance and they are designed to be used in transport and commercial vehicles. Versatile camera options for CCTV systems can be installed to any vehicle without any problems.
Internal Secure Storage
The DTY X10 has been designed with data protection in mind. Access to the storage media, USB port is protected by a key operated locking cover as well as all recorded media being encrypted on the DVRs storage, requiring the playback software to decrypt it for viewing. All recorded footage can be played back on the DVR and searched for via either time & date or event. The DVR will record on a loop, so once the storage is full it will automatically overwrite the oldest footage first. DTY X10 has a USB 2.0 port for connecting memory sticks for data backup or a mouse to control of the DVR. Supplied with a full function IR remote.
High Resolution Cameras
The DTY X10 can record up to D1 CCTV recording resolution, also known as ‘full resolution’ produces a picture resolution of 704×480 NTSC or 704×576 PAL. This is four times greater definition than standard CIF resolution CCTV systems. Using D1 CCTV technology the DVR will produce a higher definition picture with much more detail and a clearer image. Add an audio microphone for recording audio in-line with video. The X10 features a standard composite video out for plugging in of external LCD/TFT monitors using either PAL or NTSC video systems. The X10 DVR system has 4 sensor inputs and can be programmed to take any 4 electrical input feeds from around the vehicle. Sensors can be used to trigger events on the device. such as brake application, reverse gear selection, doors open, taxi meter activation etc.
HDD & SD Card Storage Options and Four Channel DVR
The X10 DVR can support high-quality class 10 SD/SDHC cards up to a maximum of 256GB (2x128GB) worth of storage. This makes it easy to store and transfer your media files using the supplied viewing software.
Vehicle CCTV cameras can capture and record everything happening in and around your vehicle. The X10 can be used with up to 4 cameras. Please visit our website for our current range of compatible cameras.
- Four Channel– Support for up to 4 CCTV cameras all recording simultaneously with audio. View all four channels in real time via an optional LCD screen.
- Cameras– Compatible with AHD (720p 960p) and standard (D1, 960h) resolution cameras. The DVR can be set to PAL or NTSC video systems.Adapters provided for composite video connectors or 4 pin aviation connectors.
- Storage– The X10 supports up to 256GB internal memory via two SD/SDHC memory cards (each slot supports up to 128GB).
- Record Time– In the 720p recording quality the X10 will record for over 30 driving hours using 2x 128GB (256GB total) SD cards.
- File Back Up– Recorded files can be backed to a USB memory stick for archiving or playback on a computer. The recorded files can be backed up in either H.264 or AVI video formats. The DVRs SD cards can also be removed and viewed via the included PC viewing software.
- Selectable Recording Modes– Three customizable record modes schedule, manual and stop that can be set to each individual camera connected to the DVR.
- Loop Record– The DVR will record on a loop, so once the storage is full it will automatically overwrite the oldest footage first.
- Delay Record- Set the DVR to automatically continue recording after the vehicle’s ignition has been switched off for up to 16 hours.
- Built-In USB– USB 2.0 ports for connecting memory sticks for data backup or a mouse to control the DVR.
- Remote Control- Infrared remote control for easy navigation on DVRs menus.
- Time & Date Stamp– Each channel is watermarked with the time and dates it footage was recorded.
- Video Out– Standard composite video out for plugging in external screens. View live feeds of the view of each camera. Set the DVR to show all 4 cameras (quad) 3 (tri) 2 (duel) or just one preset camera.
- Anti-Tamper Protection– Security cover with key lock protection to prevent unauthorized access and to protect the DVRs memory cards and USB ports.
- Password Protected– Username and password protection, allowing only authorized access to the menus and settings on the DVR.
- Dual Battery Support– The DVR supports being powered by an auxiliary leisure battery and triggered by the vehicles main battery.
- Wide Working Voltage– Compatible with DC voltages ranging between 10V DC to 36V DC including 12V DC & 24V DC power systems.
- Live Play Back– All recorded footage can be played back on the DVR and searched for via either time & date or event.
- Input Sensors– The DVR system has 4 sensor inputs and can be programmed to take any 4 electrical input feeds from around the vehicle. Sensors can be used to trigger events on the device. Typical sensors include indicators, brake application, reverse gear selection, doors open, taxi meter activation etc. The sensor events are then marked for easy playback. This enables users to quickly search video via specific events like reversing, doors opening, indication etc. Motion detection can also be incorporated to increase recording times.
|Channels||4 Channels supporting 4 cameras|
|Audio||Yes All 4 channels|
|Snapshots||Yes All 4 channels|
|Camera Compatibility||All Analog CMOS/CCD & AHD Cameras
Aviation or phono connectors (adapters supplied)
|Input Voltage Range||10v – 36v DC|
|Operating Current||Max [email protected]/[email protected]|
|Recording Format||H.264 Encrypted|
|External Screen Output||Yes (Composite Video & Audio)|
|Hard Drive Support||No|
|SD/SDHC Support||Yes (2x C10 SD/SDHC Max 128GB each)|
|Anti Vibration Mount||Yes (internal)|
|Tamper-Proof||Key Lock Cover|
|Event Inputs & Outputs||Yes (4)|
|Loop Record & Time Stamp||Yes|
|Working Temperature||-10c to +50c|
|Power off delay||Yes (up to 99min)|
|Dimensions||L155MM X W133MM X H26MM|
In The Box (DVR)
- 1x X11 DVR
- 1x Key Lock Cover
- 2x Cover Keys
- 1x Remote Control
- 1x Power Loom with fuse
- 1x TV Output Cable
- 1x Alarm Input/Output Harness
- 1x 4 Way 4 pin Aviation Camera Connecting Loom
- 4x 4 Pin Aviation to phono and DC power adapters cables
- 1x Mounting Screws
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 cm|