Object Detail panel displays all information about selected object.
Object Detail panel only appears if one of the Objects, Events or History tabs is selected in the left panel, and displays; Altitude, Angle, Odometer, Position, Status and Time.
- Altitude – Object height over sea level.
- Angle – Current object angle (0 – 360° clockwise movement).
- Nearest zone – Distance from the current point to the nearest created zone.
- Odometer – Object odometer readings.
- Plate – Pre-specified object plate number
- Position – Coordinates of the object’s location.
- Time – Current time of the object.