‘Reports’ allow analysing routes, driver behaviour, mileage and fuel usage and can be exported and printed out for management purposes.
Reports can be accessed in two different ways, Using History Tab of the left panel, and Reports button on the top panel.
1. History Tab
‘History Tab’ can be found on the left panel and allows quick access to the latest history reports, as well as route history on the map.
- – Object: Select Object.
- – Filter: Select time range for the history reports.
- – Stops: Select time range of durations to be considered as Stops and included in the reports.
- – Import / Export: Allows exporting reports in .GSR, .KML, .GPX, .CSV file formats to be easily imported into other software. Allows saving the taken path as a Route. Allows importing .GSR files to view them.
‘Reports’ can be found on the top panel, and clicking it will bring up the Reports window.
- Name – Type a name for the report.
- Type – Select report type, available options;
- – General information – Provides basic information; route length, top speed, average speed, consumed fuel, time and dates.
- – General information (merged) – Displays General report merged in rows.
- – Drives and stops – Provides the same information as General report, in addition, displays stops and driving information, addresses where the object stopped and duration of stops.
- – Travel Sheet – Provides route coordinates, addresses of stops, duration of stops and Object’s fuel consumption.
- – Overspeeds – Provides cases of speeding in the report as well as additional information such as exact speed and speeding duration.
- – Underspeeds – Provides cases of underspeeding will be reflected in the report.
- – Zone in/out – Provides geo-fence zone reports; entry time in each zone, exit time out of zone, stay time in zone.
- – Events – Provides events information: time, event name coordinates and address of the event.
- – Service – Provides service(maintenance) information.
- – Fuel level – Provides all information about fuel level changes.
- Format – Select file format in which the report will be generated: HTML (for viewing in browser) or XLS (for viewing and editing in Microsoft Excel) or PDF.
- Show addresses – Addresses will be shown in reports next to coordinates.
- Zones instead of addresses – Zone names will be shown in reports instead of addresses.
- Stops – Set time of stops that will be included in the report, can be used to eliminate traffic light stops.
- Speed limit (kph) – Set speed limit for Overspeed and Underspeed reports.
- Filter – Set time period of report.
- Time from/ Time to – Set time period of report.
- Daily – Enable/Disable to send the report daily to the e-mail address.
- Weekly – Enable/Disable to send the report weekly to the e-mail address.
- Send to e-mail – Enter e-mail addresses separated by comma(,) to send the reports to.
Select objects for which you want to create the report. Hold “Ctrl” key for multiple selections.
Choose data items which will be displayed in the report. Hold “Ctrl” key for multiple selections.
This option allows selecting zones to be included in the report. Zone selection is available only if Report type Zone in/out is chosen. Hold “Ctrl” key for multiple selections.
Choose sensors which will be displayed in the report. Hold “Ctrl” key for multiple selections.