Allows sending SMS messages to an Object for configuring it remotely. SMS messages can be used for changing the location update frequency, turning on/off vibration alarm and deep sleep mode, and allows resetting the tracking device remotely.
- – Click on the ‘Quick Access’ button next to the object you would like to send an SMS,
- – Click on ‘Send Command’ to send an SMS to the object,
- – Select the type of your tracking device to view available commands,
- – Select the type of command,
- – Select the type of SIM card installed in the tracking device,
- – Press ‘Send’ to send the command to the tracking device,
- – GPSLive requires SMS credits for sending commands to a tracking device,