T4 4ch SD/HDD CCTV DVR with GPS logging
- In The Box
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
T4 Vehicle CCTV 4 Channel
T4 4ch vehicle DVR is a rugged professional grade vehicle CCTV DVR recorder which can record video and audio from up to four cameras simultaneously at a maximum 30Fps in D1(720×576) recording quality, in colour. Support for 2.5in SATA hard drives up to 2TB in capacity including SSD’s (solid state drives) as well as also supporting one SD/SDHC memory card up to a maximum 256GB capacity. The T4 vehicle CCTV recording system is suited for all types of vehicle from private cars, taxis, vans to larger vehicles such as trucks, plant equipment, buses, coaches and even boats and yachts. Vehicle CCTV cameras are proving their worth, providing individuals and businesses HD video evidence in conflicts. Many fleets are opting to vehicle cameras to prevent equipment theft. Vehicle CCTV cameras provide HD video surveillance and they are designed for use in transport and commercial vehicle industries. Vehicle cameras can be fit on taxis, buses, vans and trucks.
Internal Secure Storage
The T4 has been designed with data protection in mind. Access to the storage media, USB ports are protected by a key operated locking cover as well as all recorded media being encrypted on the DVRs storage, requiring the playback software to decrypt it for viewing. All recorded footage can be played back on the DVR and searched for via either time & date or event. Choose between three customisable record modes schedule, manual and stop that can be set to each individual camera connected to the DVR. The DVR will record on a loop, so once the storage is full it will automatically overwrite the oldest footage first. Two USB 2.0 ports for connecting memory sticks for data backup or a mouse to control the DVR. Supplied with a full function IR remote.
brake application, reverse gear selection, doors open, taxi meter activation etc.
HDD & SD Card Storage and Folding LCD Screen
Vehicle CCTV cameras can capture and record everything happening in and around your vehicle. The T4 can be used with up to 4 cameras. Each T4 is supplied with a compact folding screen to make it easier to view vehicle blind spots in real-time. The T4 MDVR can support high-quality class 10 SDHC cards up to a maximum of 256GB worth of storage or a 1TB or 2TB 2.5in SATA drive. This makes T4 it easy to store and transfer your media files using the supplied viewing software.
- Four Channel- Support for up to 4 cameras recording simultaneously with audio. Each individual camera can be set to record at different resolutions and frames per second.
- Cameras- Compatible with all standard and AHD CCTV cameras using either composite video or four pin aviation connectors.
- Storage- Support for either 2.5ich SATA HD’s up to 2TB or an SDHC card up to 128GB in capacity.
- Shock Protected- integrated vibration protection anti-shock hard drive cradle.
- Record Time- The T4 DVR has two main recording qualities AHD720p and 960H. Please see recording times on the table below.
- Loop Record- The DVR will record on a loop, so once the storage is full it will automatically overwrite the oldest footage first.
- GPS Logging - The DTY T4 uses its GPS receiver to log the DVR’s speed and location in realtime as it records. All data is watermarked into call recorded files.
- Time & Date Stamp- Each channel is watermarked with the time and date the footage was recorded.
- File Back Up- Recorded files can be backed to a USB memory stick for archiving or playback on a computer. The drives can also be removed and connected to a computer for play back/backup using the viewing software on a computer.
- Anti-Tamper Design- Key operated access cover, to prevent unauthorised access to the DVR’s storage drives and recorded data.
- Password Protection- Access to the DVR’s menus and settings are password protected, with the option to allow an administrator full access and a user with limited permissions to the DVR’s settings and menus.
- Live Play Back- All recorded footage can be played back on the DVR and searched for via either time, date or event.
- Selectable Recording Modes- Three customisable record modes schedule, manual and stop that can be set to each individual camera connected to the DVR.
- Wide Working Voltage- Compatible with voltage inputs between 9V DC & 36V DC including 12V DC & 24V DC power systems.
- Built-In USB port- USB 2.0 port for connecting memory sticks for data backup or a mouse to control the DVR.
- Video & VGA Output- Standard composite video out for plugging in external LCD/TFT screens or a VGA connector for monitors using either PAL or NTSC video systems.
- Input Sensors- The DVR system has 4 sensor inputs and can be programmed to take any 4 electrical input feeds from around the vehicle. Sensors can be used to trigger events on the device. Typical sensors include indicators, brake application, reverse gear selection, doors open, taxi meter activation etc. The sensor events are then marked for easy playback. This enables users to quickly search video via specific events like reversing, doors opening, indication etc. Motion detection can also be incorporated to increase recording times.
|Channels||4 Channels supporting 4 cameras|
|Audio||Yes All 4 channels|
|Snapshots||Yes All 4 channels|
|Camera Compatibility||All Analog CMOS/CCD|
|Input Voltage Range||8v - 36v DC|
|Operating Current||Max [email protected]/[email protected]|
|Recording Format||H.264 Encrypted|
|External Screen Output||Yes (Composite Video & Audio)|
|Hard Drive Support||Yes 1x (2.5in SATA Max Capacity 2TB)|
|SD/SDHC Support||Yes (2x C10 SD/SDHC Max 128GB each)|
|Anti Vibration Mount||Yes|
|Tamper-Proof||Key Lock Cover|
|Event Inputs & Outputs||Inputs x6, Outputs x2|
|Loop Record & Time Stamp||Yes|
|Working Temperature||-10c to +50c|
|Dimensions||L162MM X W153MM X H52MM|
- 1x T4 DVR.
- 1x DVR to Aviation Loom.
- 5x Aviation to phono adapters.
- 1x Hard Wiring Harness (including in-line fuse).
- 1x Alarm O/I Harness.
- 1x DVR Security Keys.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 cm|