T8 8ch SD/HDD CCTV DVR with GPS logging
- In The Box
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
T8 Vehicle CCTV 8 Channel DVR
Protect your vehicle from every angle with the T8 Hybrid MDVR from DTY. Featuring the latest hybrid technology with support for up to 8 cameras and either a hard drive or SDHC card for storage. Suitable for use in all types of vehicles due to its wide working voltage and rugged, secure design. Also featuring built-in GPS logging and time & date stamp that can prove vital in proving the location time and date of an incident or event. The T8 MDVR utilizes the latest advancement in mobile DVRs enabling it to record in two selectable video resolutions ‘analogue’ and the new ‘analogue high definition’ making it compatible with virtually all vehicle cameras on the market today. The T8 MDVR is also compatible with vehicle cameras that are terminated in either four pin locking aviation connectors or standard phono RCAs (via supplied adaptors).
Internal Secure Storage
USB ports are protected by a key operated locking cover as well as all recorded media being encrypted on the DVRs storage, requiring the playback software to decrypt it for viewing. Choose between three customisable record modes schedule, manual and stop that can be set to each individual camera connected to the DVR. The DVR will record on a loop, so once the storage is full it will automatically overwrite the oldest footage first. Two USB 2.0 ports for connecting memory sticks for data backup or a mouse to control the DVR. Supplied with a full function IR remote.
The T8 can record up to 1080×720 recording resolution, also known as ‘full resolution’ produces a picture resolution of 1080×720 PAL/NTSC. This is four times greater definition than standard CIF resolution CCTV systems. Add up to 8 audio microphones for recording audio in-line with video. The T8 features a standard composite video out for plugging in of external LCD/TFT monitors using either PAL or NTSC video systems. The T8 DVR system has 6 sensor inputs and can be programmed to take any 6 electrical input feeds from around the vehicle.
AHD CCTV Resolution
960H is a new analog recording technology that enables the T8 MDVR to capture video up to 700tvl from standard cameras which are 30% greater than the older D1 format. The new AHD (analog-high-definition) technology sends an HD picture down the same analog cables resulting in a sharper larger image. AHD boasts almost double the picture definition of 960H when using compatible cameras.
The T8 D supports the following camera configurations:
• 4 AHD cameras and 4 standard resolutions cameras.
• 4 standard resolution cameras.
• 8 AHD resolution cameras.
- 8 Channel- Support for up to 8 cameras recording simultaneously with audio. Each individual camera can be set to record at different resolutions and frames per second.
- Cameras- Compatible with all standard and AHD CCTV cameras using either composite video or four pin aviation connectors.
- Storage- Support for either 2.5ich SATA HD’s up to 2TB or an SDHC card up to 128GB in capacity.
- Shock Protected- integrated vibration protection anti-shock hard drive cradle.
- Record Time- The T8 DVR has two main recording qualities AHD720p and 960H. Please see recording times on the table below.
- Loop Record- The DVR will record on a loop, so once the storage is full it will automatically overwrite the oldest footage first.
- GPS Logging - The DTY T8 uses its GPS receiver to log the DVR’s speed and location in realtime as it records. All data is watermarked into call recorded files.
- Time & Date Stamp- Each channel is watermarked with the time and date the footage was recorded.
- File Back Up- Recorded files can be backed to a USB memory stick for archiving or playback on a computer. The drives can also be removed and connected to a computer for play back/backup using the viewing software on a computer.
- Anti-Tamper Design- Key operated access cover, to prevent unauthorised access to the DVR’s storage drives and recorded data.
- Password Protection- Access to the DVR’s menus and settings are password protected, with the option to allow an administrator full access and a user with limited permissions to the DVR’s settings and menus.
- Live Play Back- All recorded footage can be played back on the DVR and searched for via either time, date or event.
- Selectable Recording Modes- Three customisable record modes schedule, manual and stop that can be set to each individual camera connected to the DVR.
- Wide Working Voltage- Compatible with voltage inputs between 9V DC & 36V DC including 12V DC & 24V DC power systems.
- Built-In USB port- USB 2.0 port for connecting memory sticks for data backup or a mouse to control the DVR.
- Video & VGA Output- Standard composite video out for plugging in external LCD/TFT screens or a VGA connector for monitors using either PAL or NTSC video systems.
- Input Sensors- The DVR system has 4 sensor inputs and can be programmed to take any 4 electrical input feeds from around the vehicle. Sensors can be used to trigger events on the device. Typical sensors include indicators, brake application, reverse gear selection, doors open, taxi meter activation etc. The sensor events are then marked for easy playback. This enables users to quickly search video via specific events like reversing, doors opening, indication etc. Motion detection can also be incorporated to increase recording times.
|Channels||8 Channels supporting 8 cameras|
|Audio||Yes All 8 channels|
|Snapshots||Yes All 8 channels|
|Camera Compatibility||All Analog CMOS/CCD & AHD cameras|
|Input Voltage Range||10v - 36v DC|
|Operating Current||Max [email protected]/[email protected]|
|Recording Format||H.264 Encrypted|
|External Screen Output||Yes (Composite Video & Audio)|
|Hard Drive Support||Yes 1x (2.5in SATA Max Capacity 2TB)|
|SD/SDHC Support||Yes (2x C10 SD/SDHC Max 128GB each)|
|Anti Vibration Mount||Yes|
|Tamper-Proof||Key Lock Cover|
|Event Inputs & Outputs||Inputs x4, Outputs x4|
|Loop Record & Time Stamp||Yes|
|Working Temperature||-10c to +50c|
|Dimensions||L155MM X W133MM X H26MM|
- 1x T8 DVR.
- 1x DVR to Aviation Loom.
- 5x Aviation to phono adapters.
- 1x Hard Wiring Harness (including in-line fuse).
- 1x Alarm O/I Harness.
- 1x DVR Security Keys.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 5 cm|