- FDD 800/850/900/1800/1900/2100/2600 MHz - Up to 100 Mbps downlink speed - Up to 50 Mbps uplink speed - All bands with diversity
- 850/900/1900/2100 MHz - DC-HSPA+ mode: DL up to 43.2 Mbps, UL 5.76 Mbps - HSPA+ mode: DL up to 21.6 Mbps, UL 5.76 Mbps - UMTS mode: 384 kbps DL/384 kbps UL - All bands with diversity
- 850/900/1800/1900 MHz - Power Class 4 (2 W, 33 dBm) GSM/GPRS 850/900 MHz - Power Class 1 (1 W, 30 dBm) GSM/GPRS 1800/1900 MHz - Power Class E2 (0.5 W, 27 dBm) for EDGE 850/900 MHz - GPRS: 85.6 kbps DL/85.6 kbps UL (class 12) - EDGE: 236.8 kbps DL/236.8 kbps UL (class 12)
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u standards - 3 x LAN 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports - 1 x WAN 10/100Mbps Ethernet port - Supports Auto MDI/MDIX
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n WiFi standards - 2x2 MIMO - AP and STA modes - 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA&WPA2 encryption methods - 2.401 . 2.495GHz WiFi frequency range - 20dBm max WiFi TX power - SSID stealth mode and access control based on MAC address
- High performance 560 MHz CPU with 128 Mbytes of DDR2 memory - 5.5/2.5mm DC power socket - Reset/restore to default button - 2 x SMA for3G ,2 x RP-SMA for WiFi antenna connectors - 4 x Ethernet LEDs, 1 x Power LED - 1 x bi-color connection status LED, 5 x connection strength LEDs
- OpenVPN, IPSec, GRE, L2TP, PPTP - Backup WAN - PPPoE - Dynamic DNS - SMS and Ping reboot, periodic reboot - Status, configuration via SMS - Send/read SMS via HTTP POST/GET - Monitoring by SNMP, SNMP trap - System log to record the status of the router - VRRP - Web filter - Wireless hotspot with or without radius server - SIM card switch controlled by signal, data limit, roaming - Configuration profiles - Dual image withsafe modefirmware - Firmware update from bootloader via WebUI - Restore point
Electrical, Mechanical & Environmental
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 80mm x 106mm x 46mm - Weight 285g - Power supply 100 . 240 VAC -> 9 VDC wall adapter - Input voltage range 9 . 30VDC - Power consumption < 7W - Operating temperature -20‹ to 55‹ C - Storage temperature -20‹ to 70‹ C - Operating humidity 10% to 90% Non-condensing - Storage humidity 5% to 95% Non-condensing
TELTONIKA RUT950 is a highly reliable and secure 4G router for professional applications.
Through the dual SIM failover function of RUT950 offers the possibility build a redundant 4G connection. The external antenna connectors allow the use of an external, high-performance LTE antenna. RUT950 allows you to set up a constant 4G / LTE or 3G / UMTS internet connection with transfer rates of up to 100 Mbps downlink and 50 Mbps uplink in 4G mode and 42 Mbps download and 5.76 Mbps upload (DC-HSPA + standard) b in 3G mode. and set up a wireless / wired network to share with several terminals LTE or UMTS connection to use.
TELTONIKA RUT-950 has two SIM card slots. You can use two different providers to build a redundant 4G or 3G connection with Failover and Fallback function. Built-in WiFi access point allows to create your own wireless network to use an easy way of connecting your wireless client to the RUT950. The WiFI AP offers transfer rates of up to 300Mbps (Wireless N standard) with latest encryption and security standards such as WPA / WPA-2. Even the connection of wired Devices or the integration into an existing wired network is not a problem.
The RUT950 has an integrated 3-port 10/100Mbps Ethernet switch. If no 4G or 3G signal is available, you can alternatively use the RUT950 as a DSL router mode or WiFi client mode. The built-in fallback function helps you to stay online. In addition, the RUT950 has two external LTE antenna connectors (SMA connector). So you can connect the antenna to the LTE or strengthen UMTS signal when required a more powerful LTE or UMTS. User-riendly web interface allows all users to comfortably configure the router. Rugged aluminum housing, solid engineering and the firmware ensure consistent performance and durability of TELTONIKA RUT950.