Rewire Security is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with The EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We collect information about you to process your order and to provide you with the best possible service.
We only send promotional email or mail to you with your prior consent and do not pass any of your information to third parties without first gaining your explicit consent.
We need to collect the following information from you in order to process your order and notify you of the status of your order; Your Name Company Name Address Email address Credit or Debit card or Paypal details.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent, however additional information you may provide us with may be used to personalize your visits to our website.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
The EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requires us to be open about our holding and use of personal data. It also entitles individuals to find out from us what personal data is held about them on a computer, to have that information corrected or erased if it is inaccurate, and to claim compensation if they can prove they have suffered damage from an inaccuracy or breach of security.
In addition to your rights under the GDPR, set out in section 4, when you submit personal data via Our Sites, you may be given options to restrict Our use of your data. In particular, We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data for direct marketing purposes.
E-mail Marketing PracticesYou may opt-out from any email marketing by using the unsubscribe links at the bottom of the marketing emails.
Payment Card detailsWe process your payment card details in order to complete the purchases that you made through the Website and mobile applications and may in certain instances disclose your personal data to third party credit reference agencies to perform credit checks against you. We do not save or store your credit card information on our website at any time.
Transferring data internationallyBy using and/or shopping on the Rewire Security Websites you consent to the transfer of your personal data to third party data processors located in countries outside of the European Economic Area ('EEA').
We may use your personal data in the following manner:
- To provide an e-Receipt for a purchase from the website.
- For research, analysis, risk management, legal, accounting, administrative, testing, monitoring and for our business operations.
- To assist with any of your customer queries.
- In the detection and prevention of fraud or other crimes.
- To enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements.
- In certain circumstances in order to process your order and to verify your identity, we may call your provided telephone number you have provided to perform security checks and to request that you verify certain information.
- In the event that you purchase goods on the Rewire Security website, you may be sent an email requesting whether you would like to review your product.
- To contact you if there is a query regarding your order.
- To monitor and improve our services and the Website
Depending on your preferences on use of our website and services, we, or third party data processors who act on our behalf, may use the personal data you provide us in the following manner:
- Your customer queries.
- Browsing and shopping activities.
- Payment card details.
- Usernames and passwords.
- Email addresses.
- Phone and fax numbers.
- Billing and delivery postal addresses.
- Your name, age, date of birth and gender.
Our Data Protection Officer / GDPR data protection representatives can be contacted directly here:
• Bilen Saribardak, DPO ([email protected]) • (0117 942 3650)