· HD Recording- 1296p/1080p/720p high definition video recording with audio.
· Snap Shots- Capture still images with one click with a configurable multi-shot mode.
· Voice Recorder- Audio only recording option.
· Built-In Night Vision- Automatic Infrared night vision for low light conditions.
· Wide Angle Lens- 140-degree wide angle lens.
· Built-In LCD- 2in screen for live video and video playback.
· Long Battery Life- Up to 6 hour’s battery life between charges.
· 32GB Memory- Built-in 32gb memory.
· Klick Fast Ready- Industry standard Peter Jones Klick Fast ready out the box for easy mounting.
· Mount- Car mount and charger included
· Motion Record- Record on movement
· Time & Date Stamp- Embedded time and date stamp to each recorded file.
· Camera ID- Set a unique camera/user ID that is watermarked into all recorded files.
· Smart Dock- Simple drop-in charging and syncing dock.
· Laser Pointer- Aids user to align the position of the camera easily.
· LED Torch- Built-In flashlight for extra illumination in low light conditions.
· File Tagging- Mark important recordings as they happen at a press of a button
· Easy USB DATA Transfer- Simple data download to a PC via USB for media archiving and deleting.
· Weather Proof- The RX2s is IP54 weatherproof rated making it ideal for use no matter the weather.
· Upgraded Battery- Latest 2600mAh rechargeable lithium battery.
· TV out- Mini HDMI out connector for connecting to TVs/monitors
· Warning Signs- Clear labelling for CCTV video and audio recording on the camera.
Version 2 model
Laser alignment tool
HD Video with audio
Audio only recording
Car mount & charger included
Pocket mounting clips
KlickFast mounting ready
USB charging and syncing dock
HDMI TV out
IN THE BOX
- 1x RX2s V2 (32GB)
- 1x Charging Dock
- 1x Mini USB Cable
- 1x USB Charging Plug (UK)
- 1x 12V Car Charging Leading
- 1x KlickFast Camera Mount
- 1x DOCK08 KlickFast garment dock
- 1x Pocket Clip (small)
- 1x Pocket Clip (long)
1296P, 1080P, 720P, 480P
Still Image Capture
Yes JPEG (1.3,2,3,5,8,10,12,21,34 mega pixel)
Yes (Audio with video and Audio Only)
Yes (2in diagonal)
Wide Angle 140 degrees
Yes (Automatic Infra-Red Night vision)
Laser Alignment Tool
ABS IP54 rated
32GB Built-in memory
No (Files Protected)
File Split Time
Adjustable Between 5, 10, 15 minutes
Yes (Mini HDMI)
3.7v 2600mAh Rechargeable Lithium Battery
(Continuous Recording Infrared Switched Off)
Power Saving Features
Adjustable Screen Standby, Motion Detection, Optional Auto Power Off
Yes (Charging & Data Download
Time & Date Stamp, Device ID
KlickFast Dock Ready, Rotating Spring Loaded Clip, Long Fixed Pocket Clip
KlickFast Garment Mount Included
USB2.0 (Data Download & Charging)
-10c - +60c @ max 95% humidity (non condensing)
82mm x 60mm x 28mm
Audio Feedback, Snap Shot Bursts, Audio Only Recording, Post Record,
Compatible With All KlickFast Accessories
REWIRE SECURITY RX2s BODY WORN CCTV SECURITY CAMERA
The RX2s v2 is the latest body camera in the RX2 range featuring many new key features and advancements while keeping its small compact design. The RX2s v2 is the ideal companion while working on the front line or in a lone worker situation day or night. The latest generation of the RX2 range has a wide range of new features such as built-in Night Vision, HD recording with Audio, Snapshots and IP54 weatherproof rating.
As with all the Body Worn Cameras in the RX range the RX2s v2 is Klick Fast compatible with products on the Klick Fast range and is supplied with a DOCK08 garment dock as a standard for mounting the camera onto a jacket in vest when working out in the field. The RX2s v2 is also supplied with a rotating pocket clip for attaching the camera to a coat or shirt or lapel.
Why Use A Body Cam?
Independent studies have shown that use of body worn cameras can reduce incidents and risk by over 50%. In addition to this employee & public behaviour improves along with a reduction in complaints and false accusations.
Standard cameras are likely to have video footage quality issues such as fuzzy pictures, poor quality at night or no night vision recording at all. There can also be quality issues with stability. For example, when the user is running the camera may not be secure.