How do fleet managers accomplish all the goals of a professionally run school bus fleet? Like any job, the solution lies in utilizing the right tools.
• Safety — For increased student safety, track all vehicles in real -time so mothers and fathers may be informed of the actual arrival time of the buses, reducing the time kids have to wait, exposed to bad weather or any other dangers. Notifications may also be setup to ensure that fleet managers receive a message the moment buses enter a no-go zone, or drivers engage in dangerous driving.
• Cost- savings — Monitor bus driving behaviour to make sure drivers operate their automobiles effectively, eliminating unwanted idling, observing speed limitations and not using detours. And because GPS tracking is considered an anti- theft device by most insurance providers, you can save on insurance costs, as well.
• Time — Avoid time- consuming manual assortment of fleet activity required for condition reports and conformity With GPS tracking this information is instantly gathered and documented, which will save time and reduces errors for both drivers and fleet managers.
• Better fleet maintenance — Enhance the regularity and timeliness of preventive maintenance with automated GPS tracking on vehicles. Know ahead of time when bus servicing is due to reduce downtime and undesired equipment failures, as well as allowing the required time to schedule alternative buses. Accurate usage tracking also means much better guarantee recovery — another expense saving.
• Nature responsibility — Enhance routing and monitor motor idling to reduce your impact on the planet, trim pollutant emissions, and lower your fleet's carbon impact. Proudly report on your 'green fleet' metrics to shareholders, parents, the DOE or OPT( Office of Student Transportation ), producing your school bus fleet more prone to be the supplier of choice.
• Succed — GPS tracking does not only make a school bus fleet much more profitable; students, mothers and fathers and government departments also benefit. By highlighting the advantages of real -time GPS tracking, school bus businesses can tender for services agreements much more efficiently, with a higher possibility of winning valuable routes.
See how Rewire Security can assist your school bus fleet business.