GPSLive User Interface
GPSLive's GPS Tracking user interface may seem a bit confusing at first glance. But most of the functions are easy to reach and easy to use, lets take a quick look at main features of GPSLive.
After login you will be redirected to the main page.
Main page allows to access most common tracking features and settings, monitor object position on map and get detailed information such as speed, coordinates, address, movement history and more.
- Top panel.
- User account panel.
- Left panel.
- Object details panel.
- History panel.
- Map controls.
- Map zoom control
- Clusters - useful feature for those who has large number of objects and markers. Splits markers and objects into groups, which according to map zoom level will reveal content inside of it.
- Live/traffic (available only with google maps).
Top panel is used to quickly access frequently used tools (fit objects on map, ruler, address search...) and sections (settings, reports and object control using commands).
- About - allows to check what version of software you are currently using.
- Help - redirects to this manual.
- Settings - settings menu allows to add new objects, events and etc.
- Fit objects on map - shows all objects marked as visible on map.
- Ruler - simple tool to measure distances on map.
- Show point - focus map on entered coordinates.
- Search address - helpful and easy to use tool for searching address on map.
- Reports - allows to create various reports.
- Object controls using commands.
- Image viewer - can receive images with location from GPS devices.
- Chat - allows to send/receive messages from supported devices.
- Maps - allows to change currently used map: OSM map, GOOGLE maps, BING or Yandex maps.
Objects list tab allows to view available objects, find them on map, view object route history and edit object settings.
- Objects tab - view current objects statistics.
- Events tab - history of events can be viewed (overspeending, entering or leaving zones and etc.).
- Places tab - allows to create, edit and delete zones and markers.
- History tab - view history, create reports, export them to various formats etc.
- Search - allows to find objects by name.
- Reload - reloads objects list.
- Add object - allows to add new object.
- Visibility checkbox - turns on or off objects visibility on map.
- Follow checkbox - centres selected object in the middle of the screen every time GPS device has refreshed its position, if multiple objects selected - map zooms the way that all of them remain visible.
- Object information - object name, date and time of last received location.
- Speed indicator - shows current object speed.
- GPRS indicator - shows GPRS and GPS status.
- Grey icon - no GPRS and GPS
- Orange icon - no GPS signal
- Green icon - GPRS and GPS are OK
- Quick access - allows to see object history, control objects using commands and edit object settings.
Object details panel
This panel allows to view more details about selected object. Panel only appears if Objects, Events or History tab is selected in left panel.
- Altitude - object height over sea level.
- Angle - current object angle (0 - 360° clockwise movement).
- Nearest zone - distance from current point to nearest created zone (learn more about zones).
- Odometer - object odometer readings.
- Plate - pre-specified object plate number (learn more about object settings).
- Position - coordinates of current object location.
In account panel you can change interface language, see logged user e-mail (click to edit user details), switch to mobile version and exit system using logout button.
Check out Rewire Security's selection of high quality vehicle gps trackers.
Check out here if you need everyday carry spinning top.